• 1 cup Sooji
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1.5 cup water
• 2 teaspoon oil
• 1.5 cup heavy cream( I added that experimentally and it turned out really good?smooth taste)
• 1 tablespoon lowfat butter
• Almonds (grated)/Raisins/coconut grated
• 2-3 Cardamom, coarsely powdered
1. Add sugar to water and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a skillet (i.e kadhai) take oil, add cardamom and sooji and sooji and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add oil and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat, till the sooji turns light brown.
4. With the skillet on the stove, add cardamom powder and raisins, grated almonds, then add water-sugar solution slowly, stirring with a spoon and allow the water to evaporate (it would take about 5-7 minute).
5. Garnish with a few grated almond pieces and grated coconut
Note:This Article Is For Educational Purposes Only. Original Post From The Website Hamariweb.com